Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome to the blog!

Hello, everyone! I’d like to personally welcome you to Herr Wozzeck Reviews!

So, for those of you who don’t know who I am…

Well, I’m a rather hyperactive conservatory student who resides in Boston. I’m also a geek (and quite proud of my status as a geek, if I do say so myself), and quite like the movies and video games. As such, I like to have places to express my love for movies.

So for around a year now, I’ve been reviewing movies as an amateur critic who loses money because I go to see these things. I used to stick exclusively to DeviantArt.com and the That Guy With The Glasses forums, but… well, I thought I’d branch out. So here I am on Blogspot. Forgive the presentation; if I get far enough along, I’ll get a rehaul of this page’s look. But only if I can find someone who can do it, given how I suck at visual art.

So yeah. Things you can expect from me? Well, when I first started I didn’t really plan to go see a movie every week, but… As I’ve done these reviews I’ve picked up that habit. So, you can expect to see a movie from me every weekend. Usually, these will be on Friday nights, but sometimes I might go see something on Saturday or maybe even Sunday. If I have to take a break due to various circumstances, you can expect to hear from me later.

And now that I’ve moved to Blogspot, I think I should take it upon myself to do things other than current movies. So expect one update on the movie of the week on the weekend, and then expect something else during the week; perhaps some musings on a topic within the movie, or an older movie that relates to the week’s movie. Expect more than that.

So other than that… Well, that’s all I have to say. So here we are.

I’ll see you guys soon with a double feature review to kick off this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment