Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Announcement: The Seven Days of Sawdom

Hello, all. Herr Wozzeck here.

Well, as you all know, the purported last chapter of the Saw franchise is coming in the last weekend of October, as per its tradition to do so for the past few years. I think horror fans can all agree that it'll be sad to see one of the main flagship horror franchises of the past decade going away from us all.

But what can we take away from the franchise, and how did it revolutionize horror? Well...

That's what we're going to find out. During the next few weeks, I'm going to be watching the entire Saw franchise from installment 1 to installment 6 in preparation for the release of Saw 3D, the series' purported final chapter. And we'll be seeing which of the movies are good, and which are not.

I title this event...

The Seven Days of Sawdom

So I have the first installment on me, and I will post the first review when I see it. So on and so forth for the remaining installments of the franchise.

So look out for the start of this series while I go about my course with our regularly scheduled programming, and I'll see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment